Cool idea. But. The game ends too abruptly. Items don't seem to have enough of an effect and not being able to see the whole table kinda sucks.
Hocus Poolcus Abrasnookabra! Are you ready for the hottest entertainment in this side of the world of wizards?
Behold! Wizsnooks! Bring your ball to the pool table, and help it obliterate the other balls. It will amass the loot to grow stronger, and can disenchant the rest to heal itself! Clear as many tables as you can! Hazzah!
- It's pool, with loot and roguelike elements.
- Destroy your enemies and gain equipment to equip and become stronger.
- Dispose of the equipment you don't need to recover health.
- See how many levels you can complete, how many enemies you can slain and how many items you can disenchant.
Controls & Instructions
- Press the Left Mouse Button to charge a shot and aim in the direction you want to fire. Press the Right Mouse Button to discharge the shot.
- Open and Close your Backpack by pressing B.
- Defeat enemies to obtain loot, by depleting their HP or throwing them into the pits.
- Hitting enemies damages your ball. Heal up by disenchanting your excess of loot through your Backpack.
Created, Developed & Presented by Whales and Games
- Programmer - Kroltan (Website)
- Graphics Artist - Moski (Twitter)
- Audio Composer - RobinhoodPT (Twitter)
- Ludum Dare Community
- JorgeGameDev and PonchoGuy for feedback and support.
- Rewired Unity Input Wrapper - Guavaman Enterprises
- Enhanced Hierarchy - Samuel Schultze
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Apr 24, 2018|
|Authors||Whales And Games, Moski, RobinHoodPT, kroltan|
|Genre||Action, Role Playing|
|Made with||Unity, Krita|
|Tags||Arcade, Comedy, Hand-drawn, Loot, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 41, Medieval, pool, Roguelike|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Whales And Games, Discord, Ludum Dare, GitHub (Kroltan), Twitter (The 'Moski), Twitter (RobinhoodPT)|
The game can present some performance issues while being played in the browser. In case these affect gameplay too much, we recommend downloading the desktop version for the best experience. The desktop version also has smoother frame-rates, accurate physics and can be played at higher resolutions. Push them into the pit!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very nice game. Very clever use of 2 unlikely games genres! The bounce trajectory was a bit unpredictable both against the walls and against enemies but other than that it was very good. Keep up the good work!
The mix of genres fits unbelievably well! It feels too random at times, though, with some levels feeling too easy and some being too challenging in comparison.