Hero duty for super profit! Monetization Man is ready to go save people from disaster, but since being a good guy doesn’t pay the bills, he’ll be needing some sponsors… or as many as he can get.
Sacrifice your integrity to earn big bucks at Super Sellout! Control Monetization Man, the invincible, indestructible and insufferably greedy superhero that will take any and all offers to make it through the month. Accept sponsors, sacrifice your mobility, and try to make as much money as you can! Money, money, money!
Ah, and maybe rescue some people. At this point, that’s mostly just a courtesy. But hey. Profit!
- An invincible hero, people that need rescuing, and money that needs pilfering!
- Select as many sponsors as you think you can handle. Sacrifice mobility for profit!
- Some sponsors make the game harder in different ways. Juggle between common sense and rampant disregard for self-preservation!
- Saving people give you extra money and time. Don’t forget that you’re a hero for a reason!
- Play with either a keyboard or a controller (any controller works, but only the bindings of an Xbox Controller show).
- Move with the WASD or arrow keys (Left Stick on a Xbox Controller).
- Press F Key (X Button on a Xbox Controller) to
pay respectssave the people when you’re close to them.
- Press Spacebar (A Button on a Xbox Controller) to jump.
- Created, Developed & Presented by Whales and Games
- Development Team
- Special Thanks
- Ludum Dare Community
- Rewired Unity Input Wrapper - Guavaman Enterprises
- Canted FX Font - Nils Cordes
- WBX Komik Font - Vilitante Typeface Corporation
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||46 days ago|
|Authors||Whales And Games, The 'moski, Zachary Blystone, Henforth, JorgeGameDev (Polite Whale), kroltan|
|Made with||Unity, Krita, FL Studio|
|Tags||2D, Endless, Funny, Hand-drawn, Ludum Dare 43, Runner|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Whales And Games, Discord, Ludum Dare|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
good game, especially for a game jam !
You're part of my video
of the Ludum Dare 43 ;)
This video is sponsored by literally everything...
Hey! Really fun game! I made gameplay for it! Check it out and if you guys want me to showcase anymore game please let me know!
This game is fun and look really great! So polished, impressive performance for a Ludum Dare submission! Great work guys!