Reach the peak of idol stardom! Your rival is sending up her fans to
beat you up push you out of the industry. What can you do? Well, punch them so hard they become your fans.
Play as Jazzchan, the idol whose music mesmerizes the masses, and compete against Bluessom in an idol fight of which the world has never heard before! Defend yourself and turn Bluessom’s fans against her with the power of your music (and fists). She’ll do the same, so keep going until one of you goes down. The more fans you have, the worse it’ll be for your rival!
But just don’t beat up each other directly, okay? That’s unprofessional.
(Version 1.0B0 - 05 December 2017)
- Combo-additive fighting mechanics. Punch, kick and play jazz to convert your enemy’s fans into yours!
- You can’t fight your rival directly. But don’t worry. Your fans will do the heavy lifting!
- Your fans are not very loyal though. Be prepared to beat some sense into them again when your rival takes them back.
- How far can you get that combo counter?
- Play with your keyboard or with a controller. The following mapping applies to Xbox controllers, although most controllers are supported!
- Arrow keys or Left Stick to move.
- Punch with Q on a keyboard or A on controller.
- Kick with W on a keyboard or X on a controller.
- Trumpet ranged attack with E on a keyboard or B on a controller.
- Ultimate Sax Drop with R on a keyboard or Y on a controller.
- Created, Developed & Presented by Whales And Games
- Development Team
- Programmer – JorgeGameDev (Twitter)
- Graphics Designer – The 'Moski (Twitter)
- Audio Composer - RobinhoodPT (Twitter)
- Special Thanks
- Ludum Dare Community
- Westmeath font - Twicolabs Fontdation
- Rewired Unity Input Wrapper - Guavaman Enterprises
- UI Outline Scripts - Melang (Unity Forums)
- Freesound.org - Royalty Free Sound Effects
|Published||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||11 days ago|
|Authors||Whales And Games, RobinHoodPT, The 'moski, JorgeGameDev (Polite Whale)|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Beat 'em up, Fighting, Hand-drawn, Ludum Dare 40|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Whales And Games, Ludum Dare, Discord, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.