fun concept but definitely too easy to get into a never ending run, should get more difficult over time
Get your jetpack and your gun, as you're in for a thrill! Enter the Hyperdeck, a room that keeps constantly changing as you keep powering it up with gears.
How long can you last? How many gears can you bring back? How many blocks will you destroy? Only one way to find out!
(Version 1.0B0 - 12 December 2016)
Created for Ludum Dare 37
- Enter the Hyperdeck! It's one room, but after bringing it a few gears, it's going to reconstruct itself!
- Shoot your enemies and collect gears to increase your time. Make every second count!
- Destroy the barrels to quickly destroy blocks. Get some power ups for faster speed. But don't forget to keep an eye on the gears!
- Move horizontally with A and D.
- Press W or Space to push yourself up with your Jetpack!
- Mouse to Aim. Left Click to Fire.
Created, Developed & Presented by Whales and Games
- Programmer- JorgeGameDev (Twitter)
- Graphics Artist - Moski (Twitter)
- Audio Composer - Zakblystone (Twitter)
- Blocktopia Font - Aaron D. Chand
- Extra Scripts - Melang (Unity Forums)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Dec 13, 2016|
|Authors||Whales And Games, MoskiDraws, Zachary Blystone, JorgeGameDev|
|Made with||Krita, Unity|
|Tags||Arcade, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 37, Retro|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Whales And Games, Discord, Ludum Dare, Twitter (JorgeGameDev), Twitter (The 'Moski), Twitter (ZakBlystone)|
While you can enter the Hyperdeck through the web version here on Itch.io, we recommend downloading the desktop version for the best experience, with higher resolutions and better performance! Go get some gears!